Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

L-O-V-E*


This girl has my entire heart and more ♥. I love her more than life itself. She is growing to be such a beautiful little girl inside & out & is soooo funny. I look at her with amazement sometimes because I cannot believe how lucky I am to have her apart of my life. I have done alot in my life so far but this little girl is by far the B-E-S-T* thing I have ever done & deciding to stand up for something I wanted so bad has so many countless rewards each day. I look at her and I see L-O-V-E* ♥ & not a day goes by that I don't think about just how lucky I am.

6 comments:

Ashton said...

How precious!!

Catherine said...

Oh Lindsey, I remember how patiently you waited month after month for your amazing little sister! Ya know what....she's blessed to have you as a big sis too! What an awesome role model you are!!

It's such a treat to see your love for one another continually growning.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

She's adorable!!

Elaine said...

It is great to see the love between you and your sister. She is such a cutie and blessed to have you in her life.
Elaine from MT

Do said...

Your little sister is very beautiful and cute . So sweet . And she is lucky to have a loving sister like you .
Congratulations .

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh that adorable smile!